Protect yourself against unforeseen mistakes.
Professional liability protects you against negligence claims, if your work doesn’t meet expectations. Most government contracts require proof of Professional Liability coverage before finalizing terms, you can rely on GovTechTM to get you the timely coverage you require. You are guaranteed to get professional liability coverage specifically tailored to meet your business’ exact needs – with premiums that meet your budget and expectations.
Our Professional Liability coverage options are designed to address your specific needs as a technology business and includes any or all of the following:
- Negligent act, error or omission
- Failure of the technology services to perform as intended
- Breach of warranties or representations
- Infringement of copyright, title, slogan, trademark, trade name, trade dress, service mark or service name
- Plagiarism or misappropriation of ideas
- Misuse of an intellectual property right in content
- Libel, slander, product or service disparagement, trade libel, infliction of emotional distress, outrage or outrageous conduct
- False light, public disclosure of private facts, intrusion and commercial appropriation of name or likeness
- Wrongful entry or eviction, trespass, eavesdropping or other invasion of the right of private occupancy
- Accusations of improper, inaccurate, or wrong web development, installation, maintenance, design, system integration, coding, software application development, and other IT disciplines
Are you a Government IT Contractor in need of coverage? Request a quote.