The Coverage You Require. The Savings You Need.
As a Government Contractor, being properly insured from the unforeseen isn’t only critical for protecting yourself and your company, it’s essential for finalizing contracts with most governments. GovTechTM offers a wide range of tailored liability insurance coverage for Government IT Contractors and businesses engaged in the government technology sector.
We specialize in liability coverage for government technology companies, so you can count on us to provide you with cost-effective risk management solutions for your technology company.
From required Professional Liability policies to highly recommended Directors and Officers insurance coverage, GovTechTM offers comprehensive policies tailored specifically to Government IT Contracted businesses.
Liability Coverage Solutions
GovTechTM offers the following types of coverage tailored to government IT contractors:
- Professional Liability – These policies protect a company if an employee is negligent and a third party suffers damages in the course of their work.
- General Liability – Protect your company from large lawsuits with General Liability Coverage. While not mandated by the government, this coverage is essential protection.
- Umbrella Liability Insurance – Extend your existing General Liability Coverage with an umbrella policy.
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance – Don’t let the poor decisions of one officer ruin the financial stability of your company. This coverage helps provide additional indemnification for your directors and officers.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance – While an employee may be responsible for harassment or discrimination, it is the organization that will be held ultimately responsible.
Are you a Government IT Contractor in need of liability coverage? Request a Quote.