- Your personal information shall be used for specified and lawful purposes only.
- We shall make every effort to ensure that your personal data shall be adequate, relevant and is not excessive in relation to the stated purpose(s).
- We shall make every effort to ensure that your personal data shall be accurate and as necessary kept up to date.
- Your personal data shall not be kept any longer than necessary.
- Appropriate technical and organizational measures will be taken to guard against unlawful or unauthorized processing of your personal data and against accidental loss or damage.
- You have the right on a written or e-mailed request, in respect of your personal data held by us, to be given a description of that data, the purpose(s) for which it is or may be processed and the recipients to which it may be disclosed and to have such information corrected or removed as appropriate.
The above principles are set out so you can be confident that we will act in a responsible manner in respect of your personal data. Third Party Usage. We work with select third party organizations to analyze web data. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide information on this site about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please contact GovTech at 202.468.8324.